Ⅱ. Privacy information
“Personal information” from Privacy information refers to “Personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and this is about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and others that can identify an specific individual.
“History and characteristic information” refers to information other than the above “personal information”, such as the date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, IP address, etc. on the website used / searched by the customer.
Ⅲ. Information gathering
Our company receives personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, driving license number, etc. when purchasing or requesting maintenance.
In addition to directly collect from customers as described above, we may also collect transaction records including personal information from third parties or public information sources, and information on payments from our business partners.
Furthermore, we will collect historical information and characteristic information such as date and time of use, usage, usage environment, IP address, etc. on the website used and searched by the customer when the customer browses the page.
Ⅳ. Purpose of use of information
- The privacy information we collect will be used for the following purposes. We will not use it beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the customer.
- For the convenience of our customers and to provide services that meet their needs, we will inform you about the products, services, various events, campaigns, etc. that we handle by sending printed matter, telephone, e-mail.
- In order to respond appropriately to customer requests, we will inform you about inspections, maintenance, overhauls, expiration of warranty period, etc. and appropriate implementation of after-sales service operations by sending printed matter, telephone and e-mail.
- When used by accompanying the above-mentioned purpose of use.
Ⅴ. Purpose of use of retained personal data
- The purpose of using the retained personal data is as follows.
- Name of business operator of personal information handing
TAKIGAWA KOGYO CO.,LTD.
- Purpose of use of retained personal data
Same as the purpose of use in IV.
Ⅵ. Provision of information to a third party
- We will not provide privacy information to third parties except the following cases.
- When obtained the customer’s consent.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, property or public interest, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- When business succession including customer’s privacy information is made due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons.
- When it is deemed necessary and unavoidable for the proper implementation of our business
Our company will not disclose the privacy information provided by the customer to any third party without the consent of the customer, except to provide the import company of the products handled by the customer and the repair partner.
Even when the privacy information provided by the customer is provided to a third party as described above, we strongly urge to handle it legally and appropriately, and make sure that the privacy information is not leaked.
Ⅶ. Information safety control system
- We are taking necessary and appropriate measures for the safety management of privacy information to prevent information from customers from being leaked, lost or damaged, and to protect privacy information, we restrict access to privacy information, record access logs, and introduce security software to prevent unauthorized access from the outside.
- Regarding the system and policy for handling privacy information, we have established personal information protection regulations for the purpose of properly protecting privacy information, and appoint a personal information protection manager for the management and handling of personal information held in each department. We will ensure that privacy information is properly acquired, used, stored, and deleted.
Ⅷ. Disclosure, correction, deletion of information
We will disclose privacy information within a reasonable range when there is a request from the customer and the identity is confirmed.
If the customer’s privacy information held by our company is incorrect, the customer can request the company to correct or delete the privacy information according to the procedure specified by our company.
Ⅸ. Suspension of use of information
When the Company is requested to suspend or delete the use of privacy information by the customer himself / herself because the privacy information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by unlawful ways, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, will suspend the use of privacy information and notify the customer. However, if it costs too high, or if it is difficult to suspend, we can take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person.
Ⅹ. Shared use of personal data
- We will share the acquired personal data as follows.
- Personal data items to be shared．
Name, address, date of birth
- Scope of shared users
Takigawa Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Takigawa Maintenance Co., Ltd.,
Kamikawa Tekkosho Co., Ltd.,
- Purpose of use of shared users
Check transaction history
- the person in charge of managing the personal data
As at the end
Ⅺ. Changes of this policy
- Our company shall review the operational status regarding the handling of privacy information as appropriate and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy at any time as necessary.。
- We will notify you of the changed policy in an easy-to-understand manner, such as by posting it on our website.
Ⅻ. Contact Us
- If you have any comments, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding our handling of privacy information, please contact us at the contact below.
Takigawa Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Inquiry email address